• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CoolMarquis97

CoolMarquis97

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
When trying to install IDeneb version 1.3, Right when the mac apple pops up i get an instant error saying that I must restart my PC. When running IDeneb diagnostics mode, I get this http://imgur.com/HSoDN. My specs are as follows:

Asrock Z77 Extreme4
i5 3570K
Evga GTX 550ti
8gb of Corsair Ram (4gb x 2)
750mw Corsair PSU
500gb Seagate Hard Drive
Lite-On Ihas124-b

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Supervisors
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
you cannot run Leopard, it is way too old to support your cpu. 10.7.5 or mountain lion only

CoolMarquis97

CoolMarquis97

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Now when I try to install Lion via iATKOS L2, my computer freezes on the apple logo.

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Supervisors
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
iAtkos L2 is not Lion 10.7.5 nor is it Moutain Lion. You will not be able to use any distro type of installation. I wouldn't recommend using one even if you could, but that's a mute point. Check here for guide The all-in-one guide to Vanilla OS X Mountain Lion + Chameleon + DSDT for beginners.

CoolMarquis97

CoolMarquis97

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

iAtkos L2 is not Lion 10.7.5 nor is it Moutain Lion. You will not be able to use any distro type of installation. I wouldn't recommend using one even if you could, but that's a mute point. Check here for guide The all-in-one guide to Vanilla OS X Mountain Lion + Chameleon + DSDT for beginners.

Thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy