I wrote:I've Uploaded UX32A Dsdt, to my github... I need anyone with a UX31A, im going to support this model too :-) And who know already the base things, and have osx already running :-) Cheers :-)
I Answered what i need:
How you easily can see here, is, that I HAVE REQUESTED files from UX31A! To Support this model in my Github!
And he have osx already running and asked me what i need!
So your Post here makes no sense:
Im Going to debug this next week with 2 osx machines :-)
I will post, what i found out :-)
Indeed you are correct. I mistook him for asking for help; I dislike people asking the same thing over and over again.
An update on the USB 3.0 ... It doesn't look too good .. I am having troubles mapping the correct USB 3.0 port to the USB 2.0 port in the DSDT. I cna patch my DSDT, but the issue is the actual "multiplex".
Hello everyone,I have a problem with audio after updating to 10.9.2: no audio output from headphones.The speaker works fine but when I connect the headphones the system recognizes them but there's no audio coming out.I'm using AppleHDA.kext v2.6.0 vanilla, but patched with clover with these for ALC269 (without the other kext AppleHDA269.kext). FixHDA_8000 is set to true in clover. I tried with the DSDT I was already using and with the one found on GitHub here.Everything else on my hackintosh works fine included sleep, even with 10.9.2.My Laptop:ASUS UX32A, BIOS 215Intel i3-3217UALC269VBAttached: both DSDT, CodecCommander kext, audio codec dump, AppleHDA right after 10.9.2 update and ioreg (done with the dsdt from github, I don't know if matters). I don't know if there's something else I should have attached.Thank you everyone for your help and for everything you've done and shared on this forum and in other places!
Try my patched AppleHDA from 10.9.1, I posted it a couple pages ago, The UX32A and UX32VD should have the same pin configuration. Make sure to disable the FIX_HDA in Clover, and ensure that you are injecting layout id 28 in your DSDT, like so http://forum.osxlati...inary-patching/
On a side note, I do believe that I have sleep working perfectly now (using Clover). I will my config.plist whenever I get the chance.
What did I was:
- Disabled USB injection (AddClockID,FixOwnership,Inject are false under Devices -> USB in the plist)
- Disabled SLP SMI option(SlpSmiAtWake = false)
- Disabled Suspend Override (SuspendOverride = false)
- Enabled Fix Regions in the DSDT section