I'll cave in and ask for some help.
After some screwdriver (it's censored, don't ask me) around
I finally got this thing working. I dunno why, but the "-F" argument (capital F) solved the graphics problem. Why? I have no idea. Can it be fixed so -F isn't necessary? Hopefully. So if anyone have any input how to solve that I'd be grateful. Actually it didn't solve the problem. But I have started to get the errors far less for some bizarre reason. IntelInject-IG=090066001 seems to help for the most part.
I did "fix" the DSDT, but I made it way too similar too 68x' and in the end only a few lines were changed, which resulted in the RehabMan Battery Kext to not work properly. So I dunno if it is even worth posting. I bet if I had changed a bit more on it it would just be a 1:1 clone with the one difference of "211" to "214" which is pretty much a useless variable in what looks like a pretty useless method.
It was interesting to try to edit DSDTs, but I can't make god-like DSDTs and patches like 68x, qwerty12, RehabMan and Rom1 manages to do when I can't write ASL and dunno what the hell I'm even doing. If I knew that I'd probably be able to patch the things properly. So I'll leave the DSDT editing to the pros.