dsdt for graphics on HP DV6

Guest Bury

21 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

i'm trying to find a solution for my HP pavilion DV6 3322EL

it's has a double graphic card, Intel HD standard integrated and Radeon HD6550m and none of them are recognized by osx 10.8

Is there a way to make them (or, a least, one) working by editing the DSDT please?

thanks a lot

uh lol, i thought that editing the DSDT was the way to make the gc be recognised by the system.. allright, thank you anyway for your help and the kexts again

fuu is it possible that there's no solution for this?

with the intel integrated graphics kext i found (http://www.osx86.net/view/2539-intel_hd_graphics_latest.html) i've found a little acceleration, now videos are working for example, but i'm still not able to install logic, because there's still no VRAM

isn't there anybody that knows how to

let chameleon recognise the Radeon HD 6550m card instead of the Intel integrated

or

modify those kext (or a fresh dsdt) to make the intel working

it's been a f*kn month i'm trying have a proper hackintosh, that's so frustrating

Unless you can turn off the Intel GPU in the BIOS the the AMD card Will Never Work and do not believe when other people say it can be done because it can not unless as stated before.

Try adding device IDs to the proper location in the DSDT. Also laptops are the hardest to get working so if you want a working model go and buy are real mac.

yeah, i'm not able to edit DSDT, that's why i've posted here..

gonna find a guide, if you've got a clear one on dsdt editing that would be appreciated

the guide is very well done, as the others i found in your blog, well done.

The problem is that i don't know how and where add the strings after extracting and compiling; if you will be so kind to make (or explain me how to make) at least the intel graphic card working, so that Logic can run properly, i would donate for your blog. It's better (and cheaper) then buying a new mac ;)

Thank you very very much Pere..!!

I was always installing Logic with Pacifist to avoid the message, but the program always got stuck when running it.

@Rampage, the DSDT doesn't seem to work.. if you want to continue experiment with it, that would be great, but for the moment i've reached what I needed thanks to the Pere's file. Thank you again anyway for the support

• Like 1