If you're looking for a dongle that just works in Mountain Lion, buy a Belkin F8T017.
What works :
- HID driver mode : Keyboard/Mouse at boot, can be used from BIOS, boot menu, terminal...
- Wake from sleep.
- Driver not screwing up after wake up (even when they can wake from sleep, lots of dongles work poorly or are lost after wake up).
- Automatic pairing (for devices that support it like wiimote, you just push buttons then it is paired)
- Remember paired devices between different OS (no need to repair each time you go from OSX to windows and from windows to OSX).
- Remember paired devices between different computers (you can put the dongle on a different computer, devices that were paired before will be instantly paired again.
What doesn't work :
- I'm still searching
Warning, all this is under Mountain Lion !
In Lion it's almost all right but it is locked in HID mode after wake up, meaning the devices work, but in legacy mode.
No touch in magic mouse for instance. You have to replug the dongle.
Belkin F8T016 looks to be identical but in mini format and class II.
It's likely that it works as good but I haven't tested
PERFECTLY supported dongleBluetooth supported F8T017
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users