519 posts in this topic

I've attached a revised version of DarwinDumper to the opening post.

The changes from 2.3.4 -> 2.3.6 are:

- Added detection for the version of Clover 'boot' file and CloverXXX.efi file

- Changed bootloaders.txt and diskutil html layout to include UEFI files found.

- Added detection for Clover, Windows and ELILO when finding UEFI file named BootX64.efi.

- Added cmf's oclinfo for OpenCL info dump. (Thanks Slice).

- LPSCI html tables are now collapsable.

Revised version attached to the opening post.

Changes from 2.3.6 -> 2.3.8

- User can now choose which part they want from the previously multiple diskutil & loader routine.

- Added option to choose dump save path. Default is the DarwinDumper App folder.

- Fixed bug when archiving previous folders.

Please Note: When clicking the option to choose a new save location, the dialog window displays an 'Open' button. Ideally this should read 'Select' but until I find out how to do it that's how it is.

Please report back any bugs or issues. Thanks

• Like 1

Revised version (v2.4.2) attached to the opening post.

I make changes gradually and post them to projectosx until the time comes when they've been tested. There have been a few additions and changes that I thought it time to post a revised version here. However, for now I can't report every change as they are listed at the projectosx thread and that's currently down. I will update these changes once projectosx is back up and running. EDIT: Done

Changes from 2.3.8 -> 2.3.9

- Changed privacy routine to mask from centre->outwards (as JrC's first had it), rather than from start to finish.

- Increased mask percentage from 60% to 80% of string.

- Included mask of fmm-mobileme-token-FMM (this used to be dropped from IOreg completely, now it's just masked).

- HTML report tables are now collapsed by default.

- Fixes an incorrect HTML anchor for SMC section.

- Included LSPCI extended hex dump (-nnvvbxxxx) in the HTML report.

- Added a Misc option to the app and a /Misc folder to the DarwinDumper dump folder.

- Misc option dumps gEfiAppleNvramGuid ROM and MLB vars dump to /Misc/gEfiAppleNvramGuid_Vars.txt

- Misc option dumps copies of rc.local and rc.shutdown.local to /Misc/Scripts

- Full path of any found UEFI loaders is retained in bootloaders.txt and HTML report.

Changes from 2.3.9 -> 2.4.0

- Some internal script housework.

- Shortened 'Sys Profiler' nav link to read 'Sys Prof'.

- Diskutil & Bootloaders report only prints Clover boot file revision, if found.

- Incorrect identification of RevoBoot removed when checking com.apple.Boot.plist.

Changes from 2.4.0 -> 2.4.1

- Added efivar BootCurrent, BootOptionSupport, BootOrder, Boot000*, FirmwareFeatures, FirmwareFeaturesMask (Thanks Slice and dmazar for suggestions).

- Added check for existence of previous save path (Thanks STLVNUB).

- Changed text label in GUI window for saving of the Report folder location.

- Bug fix in generateHTMLreport.sh.

Changes from 2.4.1 -> 2.4.2

- Fixed bug where efivar Boot 000X failed to be written.

- gEfiAppleNvramGuid_Var.txt file kept and HTML dump done only if file not empty.