Out of ideas..Please help

fly30

18 posts in this topic

Hello Guys!

Kindly I would like to ask you for help.

Here's my problem.

I tried many versions(osX by hazard,I atkos,also Vmware lion's images)but without any success.

A week ago I had "pentium dual core E 2500" after spending lot time trying to install different versions

some of the them-the installation process was fine but after it was appeared small denied sign on the apple logo.

On the Vmware and Virtual box it was an error like I need VT-x Visualization.

After research I saw my Cpu does not have.So I understood why possibly the little deny sign appear after the install goes well.

I bought new Cpu I5 E3470 which it has those.But now I'm stuck most then before I can't even start anything.When I try to boot

(osX by hazard,I atkos S3,V7,L2...)press any key to load Darwin...when i press it after 2-3s loading my monitor turn off and my pc is restarting.

I tried disable VT-x,-d different video cards but nothing.I can't even start any through virtual machine.

Any help is appreciate.

Thank you!

Please Kindly waiting for your respond.

Best Regards.

Thank you for the respond.

I tried (boot flags) after loading like 10 sheets my Pc again restarting(Snow 10.6)

In virtual Box (I ATKOS V7) after(boot flags) loading few sheets and then stops(Please see the pic below)

My PC config is..

Cpu Intel Core i5-3470/3.2G/6MB/Box s.1155 4cores SSE4.1/4.2, AVX

MB Gigabyte H61M-S2PV/H61/s.1155

Ram Kingston DDR3 8GB /1600MHz

Video Card Nvidia GTS 450 1GB

HD WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200/Sata3/64MB

I tried also with other video card(Non Nvidia) >same result.

I don't want to sound silly but could you recomend some version that is higher then 10.6 and you know it works well so I can try.

Please could you post a link because I download like 5 times from different sources I atkos L2 I - recorded (7-8 times) all the time (error can't even boot and so on..)

Thank you!

Any Help is appreciate.

Kindly Waiting for Help. :rolleyes:

Best Regards.

post-1079164-0-10630500-1347692271_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for the Respond :rolleyes:

I saw the version of Mountain Lion on the apple store.. I don't want to sound stupid but 19.99$ is this upgrade or full version? And the other thing..that I could not understand is how exactly I can buy ? Everywhere it says click the icon apple store but actually I don't have installed system on my pc. :worried_anim:

Thank you for the advice.

Please waiting for your help.

Best Regards.

For me you dont burn DVD sucesfull,try this metod:

Download Hazard 10.6.6i-ISO

Burn with PowerISO on Windows(recomended PowerISO)later if your burning finish you see empty DVD,dont glory.

On BIOS first boot drive is HDD

Boot from burned DVD with boot menu(my is F12 key)

choise DVD for boot

Flag is -v(or only press ENTER)

and VOILA... :thumbsup_anim:

Even if you on a VM or on a native install, you'll need to use OS X Mountain Lion as you have an Ivy Bridge processor. Snow Leopard and Lion (unless it's Lion 10.7.5) will NOT work on your system, even if it is a virtual machine. And like fantomas1 said, please explain if you are installing on a virtual machine or natively, as the install process is pretty different.

• Like 2

^^ +100

you'll need to use OS X Mountain Lion as you have an Ivy Bridge processor. Snow Leopard and Lion (unless it's Lion 10.7.5) will NOT work on your system

Apparently, there is an Ivy Bridge kernel developed for Lion (10.7.3 and 10.7.4) by macman. Unfortunately, being developed by macman also means it is only available on tonymacx86.com. You (the OP) can try the kernel(s), but bear in mind that we can't provide any support as it is tonymac.

Edit: I guess you could also look on OSx86.net and other sites for the download if you don't support tony and the chain gang. :P

^^ +100

Apparently, there is an Ivy Bridge kernel developed for Lion (10.7.3 and 10.7.4) by macman. Unfortunately, being developed by macman also means it is only available on tonymacx86.com. You (the OP) can try the kernel(s), but bear in mind that we can't provide any support as it is tonymac.

Edit: I guess you could also look on OSx86.net and other sites for the download if you don't support tony and the chain gang. :P

at first glance, I notice your id contains macman :)

i was even wondering if you're the macman in tonymac :hammer:

as I saw your post , i immediately understood you're not :wallbash:

• Like 1

Hey Guys Thanks!

In this case I'm talking about native installation but even on virtual machine I don't have luck to run anything I think something is wrong with my config......and my luck :0)

Because I tried almost every version even and newer ones.

Thank you very much for all advices.

Best Regards.

Even if you on a VM or on a native install, you'll need to use OS X Mountain Lion as you have an Ivy Bridge processor. Snow Leopard and Lion (unless it's Lion 10.7.5) will NOT work on your system, even if it is a virtual machine. And like fantomas1 said, please explain if you are installing on a virtual machine or natively, as the install process is pretty different.

I have Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Retail DVD working in VirtualBox on an i5-3570k(Ivy Bridge) and ASRock z77 Extreme4-M 8GB DDR3 1600 Memory ATI 6770 PCIe Video. SO - with regards to NOT being able to run anything less than Lion 10.7.5 or ML 10.8.x in VB, that's not the case. You can - or, I can at least.

I do not know, however, what issues there are with a direct boot methoud. Just wanted to clarify about the VM.