• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hackintosh2000

Hackintosh2000

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
I used the DSDT editor and patched the DSDT for a friend's Dell Studio 504s desktop. I used DTGP, HDEF and ALC888. Does everything look good?

Posted Image

With the stock Mountain Lion AppleHDA.kext installed this is what I get in the system report...

Posted Image

Is my DSDT enabling working? Am I ready to move on and get a patched AppleHDA.kext at this time?

Attached Files

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,466 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco
hello

seem good, must see with patch applehda for ML, necessary changes in DSDT, if any are in the post for that patch applehda to change.

probably here

"layout-id",
Buffer (0x04)
{
0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

good hack

Hackintosh2000

Hackintosh2000

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

hello

seem good, must see with patch applehda for ML, necessary changes in DSDT, if any are in the post for that patch applehda to change.

probably here

"layout-id",
Buffer (0x04)
{
0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

good hack

Thanks!

One question just to clarify. Are you saying I may need to change my "layout-id" section to what you have in the code box?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alc888, DSDT, audio, sound, Mountain Lion, Dell Studio 504s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy