TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

(~_~)

• News Team
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:(~_^)
type="text/css" media="screen">

width="735" height="648" />

Here we are two days off of the announced Apple event due September 12th, 2012 anticipating what might be another addition to the iPhone family. As with all prior Apple announced events, there will be an unveiling of the newest iPhone to join the generation that seems to be called, iPhone 5.

Apple will demo the new version of the iPhone at the event with its rumored thinner design accompanied by a more elongated four-inch screen. As to be expected, internal refreshments will be cooking underneath the covers of the new iPhone. Included in the event, Apple will most likely shed light on the conclusive specifics on iOS 6 that will be paired with the new iPhone.

As known thus far, we know a few goodies already included in developer previews of iOS 6 that will include tighter Facebook integration, Siri assistant for iPad, Passbook, and more candies that will be shared in the next 48 hours. Brace yourselves; it will be another Apple event to be remembered.

Click here to view the article

TUX FIRE

TUX FIRE

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Apple will troll us the next Wednesday with a new iPhone 5 design :D

Matt35

Matt35

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
..and a lots of new features ;)

TyMiles2012

TyMiles2012

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Just here for Siri on my iPod Touch. ;) Can't wait to have a heart to heart with a... device... *creepy face*

Matt35

Matt35

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
Yes, but Siri will be avaible only for 4G iPod touch and next générations... Else, you'll need to jailbreak and install an Siri alternative...

rakusson

rakusson

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I don't think IPhone 5 will be appealing to most of the people (except IPhone crazies). I'm not excited at all, happy to have Samsung Galaxy S3 after using IPhone 4.

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

(~_~)

• News Team
  • 1,154 posts
I'm not saying I'm going to hop galaxies to another called S3 but indeed I feel that this iPhone might be such a massive leap as was the 3GS -> 4 and original iPhone -> 3G but we'll see what the folks down at Apple bring to the table in a couple of hours.

Matt35

Matt35

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
3 Hours remaining ! Be patient :)

rakusson

rakusson

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
A good article
http://www.bbc.com/n...nology-19557497

Matt35

Matt35

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
Yes, so sad :( ! It was more interesting with steve !

Mikethebike

Mikethebike

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
I hope this {censored} will get blocked by Samsung. Sueing for rounded corners...enough insanity for me.

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

(~_~)

• News Team
  • 1,154 posts
@rakusson I usually don't feed into the viewpoint articles until after the actual event so it will hold no value until I see what Apple brings in a few short minutes.

mschilling

mschilling

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
Is this the correct link for the new event stream? http://www.apple.com/apple-events/

mschilling

mschilling

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
There seems to be much excitement over the Samsung phones, so why don't they have a Samsung event? I haven't a clue about what their phones are about and love watching these presentations Apple puts on. Does Samsung possibly have a limited ad budget?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy