• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tuppidsay

Tuppidsay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm trying to make the necessary kext edits to enable my lvds connector for my HP DV7-4XXX. It has a HD5650m HDMI and VGA work but back light only on the internal monitor. I have little to no experience this kexts or hex editing. Tried to follow this link http://www.insanelym...howtopic=249642 but got stuck at the ATI-personality.pl section because it appears to search for a kext "ATI2400" that does not exist on my system and errors out. Can someone help me out to get a connetor personality list for mountain lion 10.8 so I can start trying to edit my kexts. Or if your feeling especially awesome do it for me, I've attached my gpu's connctor info and my ATI5000.kext....

Thanks

Attached Files

Tuppidsay

Tuppidsay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok so I got ati-personality.pl to work. The file that I got outputed does not resembler the ones I've seen in the verious Lion examples. I've attached it, can someone take a look?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy