Dfi p45 t2rs help with dsdt

bongmasterdarky

19 posts in this topic

hi guys i am trying to sort my dsdt out for my dfi p45 t2rs i have applyed some patched to it to fix things like orange icon HPET APPLE POWER MANAGEMENT and RTC reset bug but i am having really bad trouble getting my sound to work with apple hda in mountain lion and also get the computer to shut down correctly,

the computer at the moment shuts down and turns off both my monitors but does acutally power off i have tried applying the shutdown patch in dsdt editor but that doesnt seem to of help i tried patches for intel gigabyte and asus and they dont work, i am bit stumped now as where to go on fixing this issue

many thanks

rob

i have attached my editied dsdt and also a vanilla dump that i got from ubuntu

dsdt.zip

hi rampage dev thanks for your help and attaching the files for me, the sounds works but is really distorted and crackles, the shutdown doesnt work still, also i noticed when booting verbose it says there is somthing about c-states not being correctly working but i have chamelon set to generate it the hack is still use able just werid how it says that

many thanks

rob

hi rampage dev i have created a ssdt and placed it in the extra folder like your guide says to but i have a problem where the computer will boot get to waiting for dmos and the reboot i am unable to boot the system with a ssdt in the extra folder, i also tried a few different smbios for trying to fix the sound problem but the sound is still poping its werid becasue when i moved the mouse the popping goes away and the sounds is normal

many thanks for the help so far

rob

yes that is correct i dumped the SSDT like you guide said to then i opened the file with dsdt editor compiled with 0 errors then placed it into my extra folder, when is placed there the system will start to boot get to waiting for dmos and then reboot if i remove the SSDT i am able to boot the computer no problem just shutdown will not work. i also tired different smbios to try and fix the sound popping but none have works so far its werid when move the mouse the popping stops if the mouse is still then the popping starts

many thanks

rob

• 3 months later...

i am back again after a while a way from my hack, progress i have made is the sound now works with out the stuttering i use nullcpumanagement and it works ace still getting the shut down issues though where the computer seems to turn off the hdd and screen but the main unit is still on i am still not sure what i can do to fix this i tired evoreboot but that resulted in a kernel panic any ideas guys

rob