Dual Link DSDT for and Elitebook 8460p

onelegend

5 posts in this topic

I have a Elitebook 8460p with the Intel 3000 HD and I have been having trouble adding the Dual Link Patch to the DSDT for my Elitebook 8460p, but this is just out of my leauge. I tried adding it in using the steps I found here, but it does not work. Would anyone who finds this stuff easy be able to knock this out for me? This is one of the last steps I need for my hackintosh. Right now my screen is stretched, pink and fuzzy. If anyone already has a working Elitebook 8460p with the Core i7 processor and Intel 3000 card and could send me thier DSDT, that would be a great help as well. Thanks in advance!

dsdt.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

which bios and config do you have ?

why do you want to have the dual link ?

on my side I have 8460p with the HD6470M and I desperately try to get the video to work. Even a fall back to the HD3000 would be acceptable. At the moment I m working in VGA mode 1024x768 and this is painful.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same laptop with Core i7 and HD3000 with QE/CI and native resolution for both built-in and external monitor in extended desktop mode.

Delete all graphics kexts and keep only AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext in S/L/E and fix permissions and rebuild kext cache ... boot with GraphicsEnabler=No and use MacBookPro 8.1 SMBios.plist ... remaining issue are WiFi and built-in HSPA modem.

Note: you may need to modify the info.plist inside the kext to suit your device ID (mine is 0x0126).

Good hack