I've had a hackintosh system for like a year now using the iAtkos Lion release....(sorry)
But today I got retail Mountain Lion installed on my system but I want to get it completely running with as little as possible kexts and using a patched DSDT. The only problem is that I'm a complete n00b in this area. I've already googled for some guides, but they are all different and somewhat outdated.
So....can someone point me to a nice guide or will someone help me with getting my DSDT patched up?
My system specs:
- Intel E8400
- GTX 275
- MSI P45 neo2
- JMicron 363
What is working:
- Graphics acceleration
- Sleep/(power management?)
- Everything else?
- Sound not working
- Ethernet (currently using RealtekR1000SL.kext)
- CMOS getting a reset at reboot
- System gets a reboot when you shut down with a USB drive plugged in
- Internal SATA drive as external detected
- External eSata drive as internal detected
Mac OS X/Data/Media are internal and Time Machine is external. All off those are connected to the ICH10R