• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

andrecito77

andrecito77

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey, I just installed iAtkos S3 V2 on my computer. I selected a few of the extensions (All of the ATI ones, and all the Broadcom wired ethernet, but I actually don't have wired ethernet.. I forgot I have a Netgear PCI card so that it is wireless. But that shouldn't give me my issues.)

The second I try to boot up it restarts. It doesn't flash white sometimes, but sometimes it does. I tried -v and -x.

This is actually the second time I tried. The first time I selected the wrong bootloader, and none of the extensions, but it actually did the same thing.

Help please!
Intel Pentium 4 HT 3.00 GHz, 1M Cache, 800 MHz FSB (MMX/SSE (1,2,3), EM64T)
ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO, 256 MB
8 GB DDR2 Memory
Chipset: Intel i945P/PL/G/GZ
The computer is a ThinkCentre of some sort but I have replaced some parts as you can see above.

andrecito77

andrecito77

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Nvm, I booted with nawcom bootcd and I found out it was my usb webcam :P Haven't tried booting without the bootcd but who cares..

Shaneee

Shaneee

AMD Dev Tester

• Local Moderators
  • 1,002 posts
  • Interests:Web Design. OS X. Music.

Nvm, I booted with nawcom bootcd and I found out it was my usb webcam :P Haven't tried booting without the bootcd but who cares..

Copy the contents of the boot cd to your Extra Folder and place the kernel in the HDD root and you will be able to boot from the HDD with no need for the disc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy