• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

nyolc8

nyolc8

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts
Could someone tell me what is the exact cause of this C3 problem? Is there anyone who got proper C3 state without rollback?

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,423 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco
hi

for me all the betas working right, only patched the applehda for my alc.

all running well, like gm, 10.8 is a great Mac OS X, no problems ...

good hack

segfault

segfault

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:unix
    Reverse Engineering

Could someone tell me what is the exact cause of this C3 problem?

Yes

Tudom mi a probléma de mivel a tudást nem szeretném konkrétan egyenlőre ebben a formában megosztani javaslom tanulmányozásra a nevezett kextek forrását:

http://opensource.apple.com

nyolc8

nyolc8

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Yes

Tudom mi a probléma de mivel a tudást nem szeretném konkrétan egyenlőre ebben a formában megosztani javaslom tanulmányozásra a nevezett kextek forrását:

http://opensource.apple.com

Nem nagyon ismerem ki magam ott, nem találom a kexteket, de azért köszi.

tdtran1025

tdtran1025

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
C35: 1 bad kext can wreak havoc for people–IOUSBFamily.kext. replace it with any prior version will fix all. Coincidentally, 12C47 is now pushed to developers. I am trying it and getting back later.

og-phantom

og-phantom

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

C35: 1 bad kext can wreak havoc for people–IOUSBFamily.kext. replace it with any prior version will fix all. Coincidentally, 12C47 is now pushed to developers. I am trying it and getting back later.

I only see 12C43 still...Did apple retract it? Or do you have other "sources" ;-)

mitch_de

mitch_de

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,879 posts
I now had again that non -v KP from vanilla C43. Back to the older kext IO patch set.

tdtran1025

tdtran1025

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
My bad, 12C43 it is, and the problem with USb still persists. Maybe Chameleon will come to the rescue, or the release version would work, just like 10.8.

og-phantom

og-phantom

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

My bad, 12C43 it is, and the problem with USb still persists. Maybe Chameleon will come to the rescue, or the release version would work, just like 10.8.

Strange, I don't have a problem with USB... The only modded kext I have is applehda.

^Andy^

^Andy^

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Strange, I don't have a problem with USB... The only modded kext I have is applehda.

Same here, no problems at all on a P8P67 Pro (other than having to reinstall AppleHDA)

LatinMcG

LatinMcG

Insanely digesting DSDT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
for the german usb keyboard issue: try chameleon installer pkg that has the keyboard layout option. select german ?

mitch_de

mitch_de

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,879 posts
Yep i tried that chameleon kexboard layout before using that patch set. Didnt helped. I think that layout option only is used for chameleon part (chameleon textconsole) and not afterwards running OS X.
I never used that chameleon keyboard option before and now it works also without that.

tdtran1025

tdtran1025

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
Not that USB problem creates any boot issue. It is just a erratic behavior. I finally went Logitech (I have S530) to get kext from them, and now the system is very responsive with added functionality for the KB and mouse. It took a while for Logitech to up date the product kext to run on ML. Now 12C43 is on my main machine.

beasty uk

beasty uk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Well i have 12C43 and z77-ds3h and got KP on reboot but. So i only changed the AppleACPIPlatform.kext and now it works great. I did swap the 3 kexts on this thread but my boot time went really slow so played around and i found out it was just the 1 kext to change :)

Moviemakergr

Moviemakergr

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Well i have 12C43 and z77-ds3h and got KP on reboot but. So i only changed the AppleACPIPlatform.kext and now it works great. I did swap the 3 kexts on this thread but my boot time went really slow so played around and i found out it was just the 1 kext to change :)

Can you give us more information for that kext ? He found it ? is for 10.8.2 ?
You ask why I have applied for the first option and I have a slight delay when starting up. If you want I can upload some. I have z68x motherboard.

beasty uk

beasty uk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I got it from the 10.8.1 mountain lion before i did the update then did update and before restart i used kext utility and installed the kext and worked great no more slow reboots :)

Moviemakergr

Moviemakergr

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

I got it from the 10.8.1 mountain lion before i did the update then did update and before restart i used kext utility and installed the kext and worked great no more slow reboots :)

Tnx ! Works..

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,423 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco

hello

the appleacpiplatform u are using is from gm version, because 10.8.1 don't update that kext

only update this kext

Attached File  Captura de ecrã 2012-09-9, às 18.28.12.png   181.13KB   120 downloads

good hack

Moviemakergr

Moviemakergr

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Yes is from 10.8 same with Gm.

tdtran1025

tdtran1025

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
I started using VooDooHDA 2.7.3 for 2 days since 12C43. So far I haven't seen any ill effects. Maybe I'll stick to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy