DSDT patch for TOSHIBA Satellite L750

future_ex_kid

230 posts in this topic

You have to configure in battery setting to show percentage -_-

<_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<

Or install voodoobattery

i have installed "AppleSmartBatteryManager" and it works. Now i see battery icon. But 2 problems: fn keys for brightness don't work, and i can't see trackpad preference too. It says "wait detection of bluetooth trackpad"...With the tranduyquang guide they worked both...

• Like 1

Mavericks GM working 100%.

Steps:

1. make a copy from your current extra folder on the desktop, rename it to something like "toshibaextra"

2. Use this myhack (wich has lastest chameleon included) and create an usb installer, leave everything by default.

3. copy "toshibaextra" to the usb

4. Boot with flags: -f -v, install, when the installer ask you about extra folder, select "my own" and point to "toshibaextra"

5. When asked to delete some kexts, don´t do it.

6. Once finished, boot your new system, erase System/Library/Extensions/myhack.kext

7. Install our AppeHda.kext for audio and rest of kexts that are not included on extra/extensions, reboot.

8. Enjoy! :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

AICPM.kext must be patched to avoid kernel panic on boot, your issue seems different, why you think they are not recognized? Where do you see it?

Best thing to install Mountain Lion or Mavericks is to follow the method above, using the supplied extra folder and drivers.

Lastest shared extra folder and drivers are perfect for both, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.

AICPM.kext must be patched to avoid kernel panic on boot, your issue seems different, why you think they are not recognized? Where do you see it?

Best thing to install Mountain Lion or Mavericks is to follow the method above, using the supplied extra folder and drivers.

Lastest shared extra folder and drivers are perfect for both, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.

When I look at about this mac, and hardware information it only shows two cores. An app to generate a corect ssdt.aml sees all of them but if I replace generated file or the one that tranduyquang uploaded I only get two cores. I have a patched bios, but I cant remenber if  AICPM.kext is patched or not.

I thought that bios patching avoided AICPM.kext patching

I Installed 10.8 with multi***** as with myhack it didn´t boot nor chameleon appeared, if I use chameleon it doest boot so I use chime**. I will try to install mavericks or ML this afternoon with myhack

I have tried to install a patched aipcm.kext and system broked, I think all things are patched, I have got no null cpu, but all my cores arent recognised, or seen when I select about this mac more information.

Also Im triying to install mavericks golden master and myhack says its not a correct mac image 

I have done a fresh installation of 10.9 GM. Everything works. The only thing different from previous version of macos that I have to active the osx86 installation partition in order to use chamelon boot loader. Otherwise it's always boot to windows 8.1 directly.

As I see you have installed GM, how you have maid the bootable usb?

As I see you have installed GM, how you have maid the bootable usb?

I installed via usb and I created a bootable usb in windows 8.1. Download 10.9 GM image and read the instruction to make an installation. Use all material of pere except your own ssdt. Use chamelon to generate a new Macbook serial (new macbook pro 8,1) and change setiing of your org.chamelon.Boot.plist correctly (default HDD to boot, etc.) Please take note that you have to install these kext in to SYSTEM/LIBRARY/EXTENSION: sound (AppleHDA or VoodooHDA), battery (AppleSmartBatteryManager or VoodooBattery). If you install those kext into Extra/Extension then your hackintosh WILL NOT recognize your hardware. If you get a trouble in formatting mac installation partition then use gparted to create. 

Is Mavericks GM working faster than mountain lion? how do you think? Thinking to upgrade from 10.8.5 to 10.9 GM

It's hard to compare but I like to try the new thing so that I have installed 10.9. 10.9 has some advantages such as ibook, new safari (but i'm using firefox :hysterical: ) and maybe other functions. Because I just install for fun so that I don't use macos regularly and I don't know much a bout mac.

My Nvidia GT 525m, just have 1gb, so i have seutp that way on my DSDT.

If you take a look onto your DSDT´s PEGP section, you will find where to change it:

"VRAM,totalsize",
                            Buffer (0x04)
                            {
                                0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x40  /*<----------- 0x40 = 1024mb, 0x20= 512mb, 0x10= 256mb */
                            },

So 2gb should be......  :D

GT 525M only has 1024Mb, maximum is 1536 MB. I never see this card has 2Gb of memory.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-525M.43889.0.html

http://www.toshiba.it/discontinued-products/satellite-l755-1c1/

type : NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 525M with CUDA™ Technology 

memory amount : 2,048 MB dedicated VRAM. Available graphics memory can be expanded using system memory, through TurboCache™ technology: up to 4,095 MB with 6 GB system memory intalled, (with pre-installed 64-bit operating system).

Finally I sucessfully installed mavericks, but when I put the extra folder I get loggin errors in app store, wich worked in 10.8.5 Can u post the latest compilations of kests and .plist files Pere?

I have been trying to generate my own mac serial with chameleon wizard, or follow this post, despite is a bit old, unsuccessfully http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/270286-icloud-fix/

Lastest kexts and extra are already posted, your problem comes from your serial number, generate it with Lizard.

I thought I had made it with Chameleon wizard, but perhaps its not updated for mavericks.

Are these temperatures normals, I think the cpu is too hot and the fans are beins used too much in my hackintosh

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86362288/Temperaturas.tiff

and with maci asl program I see my 4 cores but when I look at system properties I think I only have 2 cores

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86362288/2%20nucleos.tiff

• 1 month later...

Successfully installed Mavericks and updated to 10.9.1, just needed to reinstall our beloved AppleHDA.

We are still on the game. :D

Remember to update bluetooth kext from Rehabman and use his commands to patch Bluetooth wake up after sleep.

Kext: https://code.google.com/p/os-x-atheros-3k-firmware/

Commands:

# in Terminal, eliminate 30-sec wait for bluetooth
cp -R /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext ~/Desktop
cd /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns
cd IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/
sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x00\x00\x01\x0f\x85\xde\x00\x00\x00|\x00\x00\x01\x0f\x84\xde\x00\x00\x00|' IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
  • Like 1

Hello I have recently installed OS X 10.8.5 on my toshiba satellite L755-S5360

Specs:

Intel i5-2430M (2.4 GHz)

Intel HD3000 Graphics

6 gb ram

Unsupported wifi adapter (getting changed)

Atheros ethernet card

I have native speedstep working, battery working (apple power management kext), ethernet working (Atheros kext), and sound working (voodooHDA.kext)

I don't think I have my graphics working right and my computer is not able to go to sleep. Please help me fixes this with a dsdt

Edit: I have not tested hdmi capablities yet

Thanks, I will try the link and graphics enabler option and get back to you.

My computer is dual booted with windows and Mountain Lion. When I boot to windows I've noticed my computer doesn't like to go to sleep when I close the lid and I have to manually put it to sleep. Could this at all be related to or caused by problems in Mountain Lion?