AMD Athlon II X2

Orginal

9 posts in this topic

Sup guys! Today, I'm just posting some screen shots of my hardware to get some opinions of how Snow leo would run on my pc, and if it would even run... I remember trying this a long time ago on this exact PC, but when I installed (with iAktos v7, I think) I got an endless restart cycle. So, today I'm asking for help from the experts! My friend has already told that I would have to use a legit retail copy of Snow Leopard, and i Boot! :D

CPU:

733ca7ecaf4588152eb462b1c45ee87b.png

RAM:

db5b3a6c453906ebd85ffa5f129bc610.png

Motherboard: http://gyazo.com/09f78e3f32b2ab881c97e24e8993533f

Graphics:

14107cd658558750f8825cfe67474db0.png

My networking, should be a TP Link - TL- WDN4800! :D

Replies are much appreciated!

I had a similar motherboard and was able to get it up and booting by using this method. I had a different videocard and could never get it to have QE/CI, and the onboard ethernet would not work, so I considered the whole thing a failure. If you want to give it a try maybe you will have better luck with your videocard than I did.

To get Snow Leopard install on my Athlon I had to use iAtkos S3 V2. Only way I could get it to work. Retail wouldn't work at all. Boot with nawcom's mod cd, Eject and replace with install disc then press F5. Type, rd(0,0)/Extra/modbin_kernel -v and hit enter.