1 reply to this topic

pinarek

pinarek

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
i have a big Problem with booting 10.8.1 ML

I have a 240GB SSD Mushkin did it 3 times, and Mac OSX.

On the 1st Partition (the drive is formatted with the MBR partition table) is Lion 10.7.5 on it and also there is the Chameleon installed on it 752.

On the 2nd SnowLeo 10.6.8 partition on it and on the 3rd 10.8.1 ML partition on it

I'm always on the first Partition (Lion 10.7.5) booting and the other systems without problems.

Now I wanted to say goodbye to me now and SnowLeo Lion and just wanted to 10.8.1 first on the ML Partition to install.
I have created images of 10.8.1, which can easily restore the disk utility, I've tested several times and it works well.

Now I have always been installed Chameleon 752 because there had never been problems. Now I have the problem when the first ML on it ONLY 10.8.1
partition with Chameleon 752 is then always boot0: done and the system will not boot. Then once I have a newer Chameleon, was tried in 1875 or so,
always exactly the same boot0: done and will not boot.

I'm now on the first ML 10.8.1 Restored partition (I have to say, the ML was installed 10.8.1 with MBR and absolutely Fehlerferei runs),
and I've downloaded 5.0.2 ##### and all the options as far as what boat, installed on the first Partition, where ML is 10.8.1 on it,
the same problem boot0: done and not booting the system.

Why does not the old Chameleon 752, when the first Lion partition is installed 10.7.5 and 10.8.1 with no problems and ML alone,
ONLY if the first Partition ML is 10.8.1 on it, it's not what's wrong?

I'm with my Latain at the end, someone has a useful tip for me ?

Thank you for ever.

Translate with Google-Translater

JamesLittler

JamesLittler

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
Don't use crappy-beast if you want support from insanelymac.

Install the latest Chameleon to your ML drive.
Configure smbios.plist and org.chameleon.Boot.plist with Chameleon Wizard
Put all kexts in S/L/E
Run the latest version of Kext Wizard to repair permissions and create caches.
Reboot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy