Another guy with sleep/wake problems

26 posts in this topic

Thanks for the advice!

So I looked around in my BIOS and I couldn't find anything regarding CPU PLL Overvoltage, so I Q-Flash updated my BIOS and then it was there. So I disabled it and set all the other BIOS settings to their proper settings to allow the computer to boot ML, and it boots fine, but now I have the same issue. Without AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext, when I try to sleep the computer it doesn't spin down the disk or the fans, but it stops responding to input. With AppleIntelCPU, when I try to sleep the computer the lights go off and the fans spin down and it goes to sleep, but then it wakes up again immediately afterwards.

Are there any other BIOS settings I should be aware of?

Edit:

P.S. The reason given for wake in Terminal and Console is still "GLAN XHC". I just updated BIOS from F4 to F6. My boot.plist is as follows: http://d.pr/i/95v4 and I have patched AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement and no NullCPUPowerManagement. I have the Z77M-D3H-MVP board, which as far as I can tell not a lot of other people use. As far as I can tell "Wake on LAN" is not an option in the BIOS menus.