- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- • 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM Processor (2.3 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- • NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 650M Graphics with 1GB GDDR5 memory [HDMI, VGA]
- • 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- • 750GB 7200 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- • Intel 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth®
my theory is because i have a hybrid hard drive... but im probably wrong, but does mac os x ML support hybrid hard drives? it should support any hard drives correct?
or maybe it is the usb itself... maybe for some reason the installer is trying to look for a partition on the usb instead of the laptop itself... i am not sure, do you know if this has ever occured? and if there is a way to get my hard drive detected so that i may dual boot Windows 7 and Mac os X 10.8
Thanks in advnaced! hope you can help me....
the other thread where this problem originally occured can be found here....
wasnt getting a lot of help in the New users lounge (probably because only new users go their)
so i decided to stretch my options to a more experianced area of this forum... Again thank you! and hopefully i can get mac OS X ML running before the end of the week !! !