This is how my system is:
- Nvidia Geforce GT220
- 8 GB ram (Would remove 4GB for the installation)
- Intel core 2Quad Q8300 2500 GHz
- D-Link DWL-G122 AirPlus G 54 Mbps Ethernet usb.
- Sound card, Really i do not know which. I believe It's built in the GT220 Card.
- Intel Corp. 82801l 1ch9 HD Audio Controller
- OEM MS-7502 MotherBoard
So.. I believe what i got here would work, atleast the most of it hopefully. I'm most unsure about the Dlink usb and Sound Card.
I would not use the Retail CD for installation. I have bought 10 DVD-R today and I can install almost every remix, most likely iAtkos or LeoHazard?
Is there something i should do with this system ? Something thta most likely won't work ?
And do you got any suggestion for a different "Distro" of the Retail version ?
Thanks a lot.