Flash Player Issues

Shaneee

5 posts in this topic

YouTube doesn't work, Flash games, anything flash. I have tried to unistall flash and re-install but it didn't work. I have the latest Flash Player installed from Adobe.

Is there a way to fix this?

If it's on your laptop with GMA 4500, probably not :(

If it's on your laptop with GMA 4500, probably not :(

Thing is I have full resolution and videos play. My Graphics shows as GMAX3100 due to a patched kext and module in chameleon. The video flickers on and off but plays in full screen fine.

sounds like your doing better than most. unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I don't have one to test with myself, just gma950 macbook which would have it's own set of problems if I were to run ML. You could try messing with the framebuffer, sounds like it could be the cause from your description, beyond that idk. Maybe some 4500 owners can chime in?

sounds like your doing better than most. unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I don't have one to test with myself, just gma950 macbook which would have it's own set of problems if I were to run ML. You could try messing with the framebuffer, sounds like it could be the cause from your description, beyond that idk. Maybe some 4500 owners can chime in?

Think its just an issue with ML. It worked fine in Lion. Think I will just put up with.