10.8.1 beta

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,788 posts
I have another and pretty strange issue, i must admit it! And it's the first time it's happened! It's about my Logitech K260 keypad don't work while it worked fine under the build 12B13!

it work fine under Lion 10.7.5 build 11G36 and Win 7 x64 too!

:huh:

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Supervisors
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff

I have another and pretty strange issue, i must admit it! And it's the first time it's happened! It's about my Logitech K260 keypad don't work while it worked fine under the build 12B13!

it work fine under Lion 10.7.5 build 11G36 and Win 7 x64 too!

:huh:

Not an answer to your problem, but it did make me look and see Logitech finally updated LCC (a few months ago really, I'm slow) to 3.6.0.35, so thank you :)

Edit: Reinstalled B13 using Pacifist, so any files not present in both updates are still there, all works fine again. It wouldn't take too much trouble to narrow down the exact cause, but for an update that does not seem to provide any benefits that I can see, not worth the time or trouble.

mitch_de

mitch_de

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,880 posts
PS: Little Snitch 3 does work with B17, handsoff will need an update i think.

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Supervisors
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff

PS: Little Snitch 3 does work with B17, handsoff will need an update i think.

Handsoff! update was released about an hour after I rolled back to B13. Now B17 with updated Handsoff! both working great! Didn't expect them to update it so quickly, they must have heard you :) I bought Handsoff! when Little Snitch was taking too long to get working version for early ML DP's and would prefer to stick with the same app, my hat's off to the devs for addressing the issue now instead of waiting for official release from Apple!

mitch_de

mitch_de

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,880 posts
Great handsoff support :)
They hear us OS X beta freaks ;)
PS: LS is also updated to Beta 4 - good to have two really good alternatives.

cavallo

cavallo

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
Grazie buoo, aggiornato netbook in firma a 10.8.1 senza modifiche di kext. Procedura la solita, per sicurezza scaricato dal sito, installto, sostituito il kernel. i kets sono quelli della 10.7.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy