• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

g0dmachine08

g0dmachine08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
running 10.7.2 perfectly on my D257, except two things id like to workout, one being the sd card reader, ive tried several kexts to no avail, and the second, does anyone know how to get the fn brightness keys to work?

Edit: one thing i forgot to mention, sometimes when i unplug or plug it into power it crashes and i have to reboot, any ideas?

raggaro5

raggaro5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:All Technology peaks my interest, i have modded every video game console you can imagine, hackin...
If u use nullcpumanagement that should stop the the panicking also ensure u have a good Dsdt and the fn keys won't work because the gma 3150 doesn't have support

g0dmachine08

g0dmachine08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i havent used dsdt, ive been tinkering with osx86 for a few years but there still are a few things im new at. and unfortunately for me, it seems as though i never have all the right hardware to get everything working perfectly, this netbook is the closest thing i have to a perfect hackintosh, i have a tower, ECS A780GM-A that i cant go any higher than 10.5.8 with as well, but everything works and its pretty stable, kinda hard to buy and build any more, having a family made me put my toys aside for a while :P, though i still have a pretty good arsenal :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy