Attached the Vanilla kext.
I also noticed, the USB device should not be connected when booting the system. It will either show as USB 2.0, or not show up at all.
I'm trying to modify the kext now, to make both devices work.
Jump to content
- The SSDT tables have been merged in to the DSDT, so the SSDT is not needed anymore.
- Fan control
- Audio (With patched AppleHDA)
- Brightness control (Only in System Preferences)
- HD4000 Graphics (No need for EFI string)
- Nvdia GPU disabled (Saver power and keeps the system a lot cooler/Battery life has doubled)..Can't say, will need some testing for that... though the GPU is listed in Sys info.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users