Lenovo G570 - Issues after booting

creativewild

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I am trying to install Lion OSX on my new Lenovo G570 Dual-core. I already tried almost every guide i could find and i still have issues with this... i am using 10.7 usb bootable pen built with tonymac ######. i am able to install Lion and boot it if i use verbose and safe mode, other wise it will boot but i get a blank(white) screen and the mouse pointer. this laptop as a Intel HD2000.

by the way when i boot Lion in safemode i get full resolution.

Any help is welcomed.. i am trying to put together a guide for this.

thanks,

hi, thanks :) but this will no help... is not my first time on Hackintosh, i had a Aspire 5737z full working, i spent almost 8 moths just to get sound work at the time (what was fixed on the release of VoodooHDA 0.2.6), my MSI GT683R is running Lion without any problems, had to edit nvda kexts to get hdmi, but is working.... this is not a installation problem anyway, my only problem is just at boot time. i can override it by using safemode but even so I lose hardware acceleration. :)

It's a sandy bridge chipset,

Intel Pentium dual-core B970

You try to fix kernelcashe in terminal?

sudo kextcache -v 1 -a i386 -a x86_64 -m /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext -z /System/Library/Extensions/

Hi Husaber, no i didn't... but i am about to try it... i am just finishing a fresh install :D

It didnt solve the issue but i was able no notice something... i saw some error on bootcache and login.playlist ... i tryed to boot from usb stick with graphicsenabler=no and i was able to reach the new user screen... i am going to give a try and install chameleon...

• 5 months later...

I was able to install everything... is working fine now with 10.7.0... i just bought a new Core I3 2310M with IntelHD3000 on it.. so i can have proper graphics. i will upload my guide as soon as i finish it

… i am very interested in the guide you mentioned in your post! please publish it!