1 reply to this topic

Swiblet

Swiblet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Damn those first timer quizzes...

Anyway, I've been hackintoshing for a very long time now. I found the proper kexts for my Mac and made the DSDT customized for my motherboard and got everything working but these two things. I have a Creative titanium audio card right now, but I've tried both that and onboard. Neither work at all. I would love for the computer to use the sound card, but I just want my sound back :(

And I don't care about ethernet, but apparently I need the kext in order to perform the iCloud fix :/ So I guess I need both of these things. I've tried appleintelxxxx kexts of all different versions, as well as another one made by the same guy.

Oh, and this is an unrelated problem...my system doesn't post when it's set to AHCI and my SSD is plugged in. Every time this happens, I have to reset the motherboard with the jumper. It's making it very inconvenient to have a dual booting system.

Please let me know what you think I should do! I'm just itching to start using iMessage! Thanks!

DX58SO motherboard
i7 960 CPU
6 GB 1600hz RAM
GeForce gtx550ti

Swiblet

Swiblet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I got the sound working with a very particular VoodooHDA....but I still need help finding my ethernet kext! I've tried EVERYTHING. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy