Here is some instructions:
1. Download this and extract to your desktop
2. Open terminal and navigate to the folder with "cd" command: "cd Desktop" should go to your desktop folder, then "cd launchd*" and it takes you to the launchd folder.
3. Type in terminal: sudo xcodebuild ARCHS="i386" <- WITH THE QUOTES ON "i386".
4. If it doesn't give any errors and says something like "Build succeeded", go to the build folder (usually named "BUILD"), there might be folder named "obj" (or not). Try to find the launchd there.
5. Upload the launchd somewhere, I'll try to boot with it and my custom kernel
7. Profit. Pure profit.
I get error messages and gives me a messages to make xcode update