Mavericks kernel testing on AMD (formerly Mountain Lion kernel testing on AMD)

theconnactic

6,414 posts in this topic

Tried. Doesn't work...

Ever "Not an intel platform..." and reboot automatically

Any other ideas? :rolleyes:

with fsb=200 ? and anv corecrypto.kext

I copied all of the NVIDIA kexts to the USB installer (8 total) and still nothing. I'm beginning to think I'm the only person in the forum with this problem. :wallbash::help:

and remove all other graphics driver AppleIntelHD....:kext, all ATIRadeon...Kext, GeforceGLDriver.kext) i think we have the same Graphics Problem as Mountain Lion

On newest clover and FX-8320 -MEROMLAND cpus=1 

Panic "No hpets avaiable"

install NullCPUPowermangement.kext or edit u chameleon boot plist

<key> ForceHPET </key>
<string> Yes </string>

Hello
I use Pandora for testing
test 1:-v-x-MEROLAND

with anv corecrypto.kext ?

• Like 1

:whistle: inserted ANV corecrypto with flags:
-v -x -MEROLAND npci= 0x2000 arch = x86_64

forgive my English and photos

-MEROMLAND or -MEROLAND  ??? :rolleyes::hysterical:

Edit:

sory carlo, I'm not laughing at you, but because of naming what is right?

Edited by spakk
  • Like 2

Congrats, Gilles: you're the very first, and all respect to Sinetek, who once again was the man behind a major breakthrough.

il est vraiment impressionnant sinetek , je t'envoies mon premier message de mon Maveriks AMD  :) 

it is really impressive sinetek, I send my first message of my Maveriks AMD :)

• Like 1

I've copied extra folder from my hackintosh 10.8.2, created a bootable osx base system and and pasted inside the extra folder and the Kernel. Flags: -MEROMLAND -keepsyms=1 cpus=1 maxmen=4096 fsb=200 -v -x

Doesn't work. Have i done somethings wrong

I've copied extra folder from my hackintosh 10.8.2, created a bootable osx base system and and pasted inside the extra folder and the Kernel. Flags: -MEROMLAND -keepsyms=1 cpus=1 maxmen=4096 fsb=200 -v -x

Doesn't work. Have i done somethings wrong

anv_corecrypto.kext to S/L/Extensions , You can find the driver on the first page

Edited by spakk

cool sinetek. Wat does the flag -MEROMLAND set precisely? Does it only change the cpufamily or does it more?I'm just curious. Congratz, you are the first to get it to boot on amd :-D

I join a question. I get KP on corecrypto.kext. Replacing kext of 10.8 patched by AnV

I join a question. I get KP on corecrypto.kext. Replacing kext of 10.8 patched by AnV

flags -MEROMLAND keepsyms=1 amdtlbfix do not help.

hello granik, we are in the exact same place.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SINETEK :) for the kernel. i tried one of the first kernels and just got reboot, so this is amazing progress!

i cheated this time and did not create an installer with myHack, instead i cloned my intel Mavericks install and added required kext specific for my machine

using Sineteks kernel + AnV corecrypto.kext gets me to hfs: mounted Mavericks on device root_device and halts...any ideas?

using boot flags -v npci=0x3000 -MEROLAND

IMG_0009_zps225999a0.jpg

-MEROMLAND ;)

:)

a small vidéo QuickTime Maveriks AMD :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CImZx_m5FhE

I think that -MEROMLAND isn't helping with old processors in any way...

By the way Gils did you tried change the display color profile? I remember that some ML kernel build by Bronya had similar glitches and it disappears when using some other profile other than the default one, i think you should try it...

Cheers 

EDIT

Lol, the glitch was on my Machine not yours, my bad. I forgot that videos on safari still have glitches on my machine...  :hysterical:

Awesome video man!

• Like 2