Applegraphicspowermanagement.kext not loading

36 posts in this topic

Sorry, none of this worked for me.

I used your new files and now I can't boot.

GraphicsEnabler=Yes, freezes and doesn't load any kexts, so I don't think this will be a solution.

When using GraphicsEnabler=No, I just get Kernel Panic with your files.

I have also tried -f -s and enter, and I cannot start up.

Regards

Change bootloader....on 3 mashines with Puma 10.8 i have only one,working perfectly with GraphicsEnabler

Old Chameleon , but boot for 5 sec T61,mobo G41 and G55

The best driver from site...see post here work..... :wallbash:

• 7 months later...

Sorry for bumping this old topic, but is there any way to patch AppleGraphicsPowerManagement to load with macpro3,1 smbios? Maybe some binary file modification in the kext? I know that it's not loading on real macpro3,1. I just asking that maybe it could be patched somehow...

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. After looking for a definitive solution, I finally found one.

It's necessary to modify Applegraphicspowermanagement.kext and SMBIOS (MacPro3,1 or MacPro4,1) and try a new bootloader. I literally didn't change any files except the bootloader and when system booted up AGPM was loaded successfully.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this old topic, but is there any way to patch AppleGraphicsPowerManagement to load with macpro3,1 smbios? Maybe some binary file modification in the kext? I know that it's not loading on real macpro3,1. I just asking that maybe it could be patched somehow...

AppleGraphicsPowerManagement/Contens/info plist-You see?Dont have any MacPro 3.1 :hysterical:

Maybe you need to start with MacPro 4.1 smbios,or another mashine :wink_anim:

Screen_Shot_2013_06_19_at_8_31_02_AM.png