• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Frankiep

Frankiep

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
I have updated my Lion configuration to ML but i had a problem with sleep function and cmos reset. In Lion i solved the problem using this patch:

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x75\x30\x89\xd8|\xeb\x30\x89\xd8|' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC

and yesterday i done the same in ML but now the pc go to sleep but when it starts there are only screen artifacts and i have to reboot the pc (from the power button) because i cannot see nothing...any idea? Thanks

tot318

tot318

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Use AppleRTC from SL to solve this problem.

Frankiep

Frankiep

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Use AppleRTC from SL to solve this problem.

can u link or upload the right one?

maxhello

maxhello

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Not sure if this will help, but i also couldnt get my ML to sleep properly. I installed the sleep enabler kext and now it sleeps properly.

http://www.osx86.net..._universal.html

tot318

tot318

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
here you go

Attached Files

Frankiep

Frankiep

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Not sure if this will help, but i also couldnt get my ML to sleep properly. I installed the sleep enabler kext and now it sleeps properly.

http://www.osx86.net..._universal.html

got KP...maybe i have to delete some kexts before to install it??? or this happens because i have just patched my original AppleRTC???

here you go

nothing has changed....always the same screen:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy