ML Install keeps repeating Language select screen.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jayee

jayee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I'm currently running Lion 10.7.2 with HD6950 (Can't get into Lion with HD3000, Still don't know why). Then I manually created ML GM install boot disk with Chimera as Bootloader (Since I heard that Chameleon doesn't support Intel HD). Everything loaded fine and I got into installation screen but it doesn't let me get pass the language selecting part.
Every times that I tried to go forth, the screen greyed out and brought me back to language selecting screen again. Somehow I think that it either has to do with my boot drive or intel HD. Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry for my bad English too.

farchord

farchord

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
On the network configuration page, select the configure it later.

That means ML couldn't find a network adapter. And well, it doesn't like that.

jayee

jayee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
First, thank you for your reply.
Somehow I got passed the installation screen by using my HD6950 ( weird? ) , but then got a white screen just like on Lion without using native kexts of netkas. I managed to use HD 3000 to boot it up but then it happens just like before. And I don't quite get to network configuration yet.
By the way, do you know how can I get QE/CI running for Lion using HD 3000? I tried to search for it, downloaded a bunch of kexts but then just to realize that only software CI work .___.
I'm using i7 2600K @ stock and ASRock z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 with modded Bios. Doesn't have DSDT also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy