EP45 DS3R F11e Nvidia GT9800 Mountain Lion

Crabhunter

10 posts in this topic

Although I have Mountain Lion running well with the above hardware I am having to use nullcpupowermanagement, sleep and openhaltrestart kexts.

Has anyone got a dsdt for this board and bios revision that eliminates the need for these kexts?

Just wondering.

Mike

could you get a clean one, either in windows or boot without it and then extract? There are many mac apps that can do it, even Chameleon Wizard

your kakewalk one needs LPC fixed,I'm guessing LPC kext is not loading right now. a few other things too, but thats what I noticed first, best to start with a clean slate tho and not one that's been messed with already. not hard to extract, move it from extra folder to desktop, reboot, run chameleon wizard, choose DSDT tab and extract. Put desktop one back and reboot until patch is done.

here, hope that's right, I had a few too many windows open and confused myself a couple times, but think I git it straight

remove nullcpupower, enable P&C states in chameleon, see if LPCkext loads, then try sleep once you've patched your appleRTC.kext

DSDT.aml.zip

boot verbose -v to see why and see if changing dsdt only and leaving all else the same causes panic

oh, and just read that board has ICH10 and I though it had ICH9..