Jet Li Fearless Coming Friday

bkny1055

16 posts in this topic

Jet Li’s Fearless

Copyright © 2006 Rogue Pictures

Superstar Jet Li headlines this action-packed film, his final martial arts epic. The film reteams him with producer Bill Kong (“Hero”) and action choreographer Yuen Wo Ping (“Unleashed”). Li portrays martial arts legend Huo Yuanjia, who became the most famous fighter in all of China at the turn of the 20th Century.

Trailer (2:13)

Action and Adventure

Rating: PG-13

In Theatres: September 22nd, 2006

Ronny Yu (dir.)

Jet Li

Betty Sun

Dong Yong

Nakamura Shidou

http://jetlisfearless.com/ <-Trailer

jetlisfearless_200607061715.jpg

What? I watched this like 1 month 2 ago on the big screen. How come you guys are so late?

Movie was ok though.... better than ok. It's just I expected better after Hero. That film was just amazing.

MOVE YOUR FACE FROM ME NOW!!! (if you're still going to watch it)

PS: Was it just me or did anyone else think he was at least gona visit the blind girl once more? And it didn't really make sense for that guy to go and kill all family. He didn't seem the type. Too nice. And there was something wrong with the ending. Can't remember.

Most of the people in this forum are and so I assumed so.

It's just that most movies seem to be released in the states way before here in the UK. It's odd you're all still waiting (or were) for a movie we were all done with.

I actually noticed a lot of advertisements for hero on the net recently. I assumed it was the DVD but then saw they had theatre release dates on it. Thought it was weird and ignored it. Makes sense now.

Have to admit it feels good to have it the other way round for once :angel:

• 2 weeks later...