[Guide] The all-in-one guide to Vanilla OS X (including Chameleon + DSDT) for beginners (updated for Yosemite!)

Mountain Lion Vanilla OS X Chameleon DSDT Beginner Guide How-to Yosemite 10.10

• Please log in to reply
900 replies to this topic

passant75

passant75

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I would To greatly thank the autour or this guide.
I'm really newbie in this kind or stuff and i managed To setting up this system :
- ga-z97x-ud5h (bios f7)
- i7 4790 K
- 32 gb cucial tactical sport
- evga 980ti
- 850 pro Samsung 250 go
- black magic mini mini for

I would want To report an issue i encountered. I was not able To install chameleon on the fresh install of os x yosemite. Perhaps something I made wrong. So i used the install chameleon .dmg found here :
[NEW]_USB Installer_OS X Yosemite Chameleon_r2679 v10.

Conséquence is step 3 was not effective. Not a problem for nullcpumanagement with my configuration and smc was easily edited with chameleon.
I also didn't manage To use dsdt editor.
Meanwhile, the system seems To work very well. The only issue i got, exception of imessage i don't use, is the sound. I managed to see the hardware in system pref but no sound out every jack. This is not a big trouble for me as I'm using USB speakers.

So, many thanks you for this guide.

Ps : sorry for my approximative english

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mountain Lion, Vanilla OS X, Chameleon, DSDT, Beginner, Guide, How-to, Yosemite, 10.10

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy