• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CoderPro12

CoderPro12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Im getting stuck at iobluetoothhcicontroller][Start] ---- Completed on Installer USB

Dell 14r

I have included a Screenshot:

Attached Files

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Supervisors
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
probably has nothing to do with Bluetooth, what version are your installing? what did you do to install DP1? Probably from all the PS/2 stuff. Got a usb mouse and keyboard to use while installing and get that junk out of there?

CoderPro12

CoderPro12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
yes i do have a usb mouse i can used this the GM Ver im running on 10.7.4 Now but installing on another drive to make sure i can install it.

This a different computer then what is in signature, trying to install 10.8 GM

mnfesq

mnfesq

Emenef, Esquire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
I don't think this has anything to do with your ps2 kexts. I think you have the same issue as me - video kexts not loading. I don't think ML supports the Intel 4500MHD. I'm assuming that's your video card. Right?

castrobaldin

castrobaldin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Its the problem with DSMOS Has Arrived. What you have to do is remove all the AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext's and all the AppleIntelSNB.kext's from the USB. They are in System/Library/Extensions.

Frament

Frament

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Try to replace the NVresman.kext from S/L/E with one from DP3 or DP4 or if it not helps just delete it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy