Mountain Lion Golden Master 12A269 online.

Derty

126 posts in this topic

Now I need help in finding a proper Chameleon or other bootloader that enable iCloud on ML GM!!! Thank you in advance.

The 2.1 svn pkg of Ermac works very well. Actually, the Enoch branch worked well too, the problem was just mine, I had my user blocked (no access), but I repaired it and now all is OK. Thank you all.

Did a fresh install too. MyHackMethod 3.1.2 -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement DropSSDT=YES GenerateCStates=Yes (No PStates if PStates=Yes -> error 18)

Clocks are good even turbo ones performance geekbench almost the same. If I try to sleep the system encounters sleep state. Wake up starts ok but corrupts screen and freezes. Mouse still works.

Cuda doesnt work and OpenCL doesnt work either (Quadro 1000M 1GB).

Somebody have tips for sleep. This is important because if I cant get sleep and wake up working fine Ill go back to 10.7.5 that works perfectly with all failings above.

Any Ideas ? Thx

Could someone tell me that, is this console message tells me twitter notification not working?

SocialPushAgent[167]: Error: unable to get the current device-token:(null) and/or the uuid:(null)

Because twitter notification not working for me, and I get this message sometimes in the console.

Is twitter notification works for someone?

iCloud, dictation, appstore, imessage works fine.

To enable OpenCL you can try Netkas fix here : http://netkas.org/?p=1161 (Thanks to Netkas !)

And for Cuda : http://forum.netkas....pic,2793.0.html (Thanks to Rominator !)

If you have a card with more than 2 gb of video memory, opencl suddenly gets disabled, wtf?

Here is why: (warning, assembler skills needed for the pic) Open CL Should work OOTB in ML GM according to Netkas.

I have 1GB Quadro 1000M tried with patch and without. No OpenCL.

CUDA fix will try Thx !

Sleep working guys in ML GM ?????

Well well well..

I managed to install ML GM over DP4 but installation finished with an error. Booting ML resulted in KP, so i booted Lion and saw that AppleTyMCEDriver and AppleUpstreamUserClient were not removed, when i removed them, no more KPs at boot.

I found out too tho that all the kexts that enabled card reader (patched to be seen as internal), ethernet and wireless were removed, and i had to reinstall them.

Basically for me it was like reinstalling from the beginning, but now everything works :D

Cheers

Are you using the Install ESD image? If yes then you have to create an install media (usb flash for example), restore BaseSystem.dmg onto it , replace the Packages softlink with the actual file, and make it bootable using chameleon and all required components.

I am fairly new to installing a new Mac os. Took me forever to get iatkos l2 running..

Never before had a problem, but now ! Hm, can't install GM:

I get this message:

"OS X install data is incomplete.

The following required components of OS X were not found on installation disc:

ESSENTIAL SYSTEM SOFTWARE

WTF????

Anyone can help maybe? Thanks !

http://postimage.org/image/c4ikpnbr1/

Maybe you should re-check the big one Essentials.pkg (2,52 GB) inside the "Packages" folder.

Thanks juanerson, but with Packages is everything fine. BTW, i must have boot.chameleon.Boot.plist in Extra folder (memory stick) or i get black screen ?! :help:

Maybe you should re-check the big one Essentials.pkg (2,52 GB) inside the "Packages" folder.

+1

there must be an error while copying the folder (or his contents) Package to your USB drive, redo it and it should be good !

• Like 1

I got it to install added device ID to AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext and now just stalls on boot says "IOBluetoothHCIController :: setConfigState] calling registerService then below that 88.920136: ATHR: unknown locale: 21 did a fresh install Graphics AMD 6870 any ideas?

Hi i have the same problem and i am using the display port.It flashes once in verbose mode and no response.Help me

ML works extremly fine with Asus P5W and Giagabyte P55A ... both works out of the box ... remember, for installing ML, you will need the right GFX card, the support for install has been shrinked ... GT240 works fine for me ... otherwise clone a already installed ML copy to your system and it will work ... do not forget to delete PlatformSupport.plist if necessary ... a new AppleHDA.kext patch will be neede also ... mostly ...

remember to set AtiConfig=Pithecia when using PowerColor HD6850 SCS3 passive !

I just pressed cmd+shift+4 then space for window screenshot, and captured notification center:

HoELR.png

wtf is that empty space on the left... :) (titlebar is the same when you open notification center from a fullscreen app)

ML works extremly fine with Asus P5W and Giagabyte P55A ... both works out of the box ... remember, for installing ML, you will need the right GFX card, the support for install has been shrinked ... GT240 works fine for me ... otherwise clone a already installed ML copy to your system and it will work ... do not forget to delete PlatformSupport.plist if necessary ... a new AppleHDA.kext patch will be neede also ... mostly ...

remember to set AtiConfig=Pithecia when using PowerColor HD6850 SCS3 passive !

Hi, you said the montain lion P55A works fine, I have one and it works well, but the dvd player does not work gives error opening .... my graphic is an asus hd6870, and i had to remove the ATI6000controller.kext .... to be able to install ... when i reboot, also get a white screen a few seconds before entering the workplace .... for dvd player work i needed to install the ahciportinjector ioahcifamily kexts from Lion to work....if anyone has suggestions or tips I'm thankful.

dvd player error: A valid DVD drive could not be found [-70012]

Restart/Shutdown/Sleep works fine to me without any patching in ML GM

Make sure u got proper DSDT

Will the DSDT that was working in 10.7.3 work in ML? I am not using SSDT just using Enable Graphics =y etc in CABP

So you cannot do a clean install? I read about some missing shared folder? This information I read could be wrong but just checking to see if only an upgrade can be performed or not?

Will the DSDT that was working in 10.7.3 work in ML? I am not using SSDT just using Enable Graphics =y etc in CABP

So you cannot do a clean install? I read about some missing shared folder? This information I read could be wrong but just checking to see if only an upgrade can be performed or not?

Clean Install http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/03/install-mountain-lion-on-your.html

DSDT+SSDT same as 10.7.4

installed GM over the DP4... everything is very smooth on my ASUS P6T SE and 9800 graphic card.

- need to replace AppleHDA.kext

- need to add the realtek network driver to the IONetworkfamily.kext plug-in

- fix the Trim for flash drive.

- fix the problem that cannot log into Applestore by deleting in library/preference system config for the network and set up the network again

two of my applications not working

- little snitch ( replace it with the beta version from little snitch for M Lion)

- parallel desktops ( replace it with the latest version)

so far so good.