Apple PowerMac G5 PSU + some fans for grabs (uk only / sorry)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mrnico1977

mrnico1977

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to the forum, however I managed to gain tons of information without even posting and I've just completed my upgrade to Lion in a Mac G5 case. As a result I have a working Power Mac G5 power supply and a few fans that are about to start gathering dust.

If anyone wants these please PM me with your UK address and I'll get a postage cost. if your prepared to pay pal me the shipping I'll box up the bits and send em out.

First come first served, if no response in a few days I'll take them to the local recycle skip but thought they may be of use for someone's project?

Cheers

Nico

Attached File  photo.JPG   2.73MB   32 downloads

as a side note, I have no issue with shipping anywhere else however I'm fairly sure postage will cost you a fortune... the parts are also available for collection from Nottingham City, GB and I also work near Solihull area several times a week.

mrnico1977

mrnico1977

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Guess no one wants em, will get them to the tip then!

nickjf20

nickjf20

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
I flogged a PSU for £50 on eBay -- definitely don't tip it !

hekokimushi

hekokimushi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
i would like them, if you don't mind shipping outside the UK. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy