• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ryanpat101

ryanpat101

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
im not sure what to use iatkios or another and can you tell me which customs to choose with what build thank you

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Supervisors
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
Dell Inspiron 14z i14Z-3355BLK= Dell Inspiron Blah blah-blahblaBLK :) And I'm not gonna google it to find out the specs.

But whatever they may be, I can only recommend making a USB installer from retail as disastros tend to be more trouble than they are worth. There are quite a few guides how to do this for every type of compatible hardware known to man, right here on these forums. Once you got your detailed system specs you can search more specific info as to what you will need to get stuff working. Be patient, it may take some time, but it's up to you to do the majority of the leg work. If a specific issue comes up that you cannot seem to find a resolution too, post it and you will get help I assure you, but not your own start to finish, custom written tutorial. Good luck!

marugby123

marugby123

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:All technology, computers, network security, iOS app dev, etc
We do need specs on your machine. Your first bet is trying iAtkos, and then seeing how that goes. But providing specs to your machine is the first step.

Marugby123
InsanelyMac Netbook Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy