I spent a good part of my time reading the info and tips here in the forum and I'm really confused right know. I'm a newbie and I think it will take a wile until I fully understand the hackintosh process.
I need a dual boot with win7 and MacOs.
So , I have several questions...
- Which bootloader should I use for the motherboard I'm using;
- Or which DSDT should I install after;
- If all my peripheralls are going to work and which erros should I espect;
- If my graphic card will be fully functional, with dual monitor and Cuda Mercury Engine for CS6 and DaVinci;
- Will the system be more stable with Lion or Snow Leopard? In my Mac Pro I choosed not to upload to Lion;
- Would you recomend any specific method taking in consideration the components I'm using?