TonyMacx86 and Mac Man Steal Again

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,224 posts

Please don't start here as well, the other topic was locked for a reason.

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think i can see why you guys are annoyed by him.

\m/ Self-belief is powerful far beyond imagination \m/

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Logic Pro, Clover EFI, Fixing Deep Sleep on my hack, Helping, Contributing

I find TonyMac's community a good one, if we speak about technical knowledge and resources. Their tools are a disgrace in my point of view, Chameleon always worked better than ***beast

They are nice place for people that just read about Hackintosh 5 minutes ago and wanna do it now, it's like the pastor guiding the sheep. Not cool for me, Ii is what I like in Insanely Mac, that you learn how to do stuff, otherwise why would you let someone do it for you.

Dont give a hungry man a fish, show him how to fish and give him a rod.

That's the beauty of this community :D

RehabMan is definitely one of the greatest experts I have seen, hardware and software wise. I just think that Tonymac's community is not acting right, and they are stealing many tools and revolutionary developments, and changing some little thing and putting a new name, and claim it their own, and putting aside money payments in this website, which I dont even wanna discuss, but of course, I find disgusting, a fellow "Hackintosher" does this kind of stuff for money, online.

It would be something helping a friend and he buys your beers, but doing this for profit?

What do you guys think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy