Help with Lenovo T420s (i5-HD3000)

eilatuno

1 post in this topic

Hi all

I'm sorry for my bad english, i found this post about Lenovo T420 http://www.insanelym...ic=268280&st=80, i used the custom DSDT posted on first post on my Lenovo T420s (the hw is almost the same of T420) and finally my system boot up.

But i have two big problems, the first and the most important is on GFX, my card is fully recognised (HD3000 etc) but i've experienced a strange graphics glitches like random triangles, merged icons and other artifacts ,i tried to change AppleSNB(only VGA out or other fixes?) but same results occurs. :help:

The second and probably linked with the first happens when the artifacts occurs the system freeze for 5-10 seconds, i though about CPUPM, the but i've made test with bin patched PM and with NullCPUPM kext with same results.

I've tried to customize my DSDT by reading other thread on this forum or other's but i cannot have a stable and usable system(or not bootable).I attached my system info created with mald0n send_me scripts , please help me, i not found someone have a stable osx on T420s.

The version tested are Lion 10.7.4(i've already tested also the upcoming release :D ; but i don't know if are possible to speak about that)

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks all in advance

send_me.zip