Sapphire Radeon HD 6750

5 posts in this topic

I am running Mountain Lion DP4. AFTER installing the newest developer update via software update, I added my device id 0x68bf1002

in the Juniper section of the Info.plist in AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext, and also in the Info.plist of ATI5000Controller.kext. QE & CL all working with the only caveat being that the card shows as HD5000 in system information. Adding the device id to any other kexts would not work. I did not need to boot with any special flags either. Hope this helps someone.

• Like 1

This is problem on HD6750,maybe ML not recognized property.....test with Lion's graphic kext

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have just had this issue with my sapphire 5870hd showing as 5000hd to fix this i added the following as a kernel flag

PCIRootUID=1

this has solved it for me everything was fine on a fresh install then once i have installed bootloader it reverted to hd5000

Give it a try :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys, anyone tried the same thing on Mavericks? I have had a successfully running 10.8.2 all this while with the kexts that ibr4him provided using this method. Where the card shows as 5000. Also anyone has hdmi audio out? I am on gigabyte ga b75m d3h with intel g630. So i am solely dependent on this card for graphics.

I have had graphics enabler as yes and installed resolution as 1920x1080 via [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. It gives me a full hd resolution in mavericks but without qe ci.