4 replies to this topic

snoozepops

snoozepops

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:conversation, games, reading
I am running Mountain Lion DP4. AFTER installing the newest developer update via software update, I added my device id 0x68bf1002
in the Juniper section of the Info.plist in AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext, and also in the Info.plist of ATI5000Controller.kext. QE & CL all working with the only caveat being that the card shows as HD5000 in system information. Adding the device id to any other kexts would not work. I did not need to boot with any special flags either. Hope this helps someone.

HUSABER

HUSABER

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Interests:HusabergFC-600 FourStroke,KTM500 TwoStroke,TM300 TwoStroke
    Free Time-My Hackintosh&Ap...
This is problem on HD6750,maybe ML not recognized property.....test with Lion's graphic kext

discojohnno

discojohnno

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi i have just had this issue with my sapphire 5870hd showing as 5000hd to fix this i added the following as a kernel flag

PCIRootUID=1

this has solved it for me everything was fine on a fresh install then once i have installed bootloader it reverted to hd5000

Give it a try :)

ibr4him

ibr4him

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
wow, its a relief to know someone got 6750 working with qe/ci, can you please share with us how you got it working?

If possible, please also share the ATI kexts and boot.plist

many thanks

pratikworld

pratikworld

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Guys, anyone tried the same thing on Mavericks? I have had a successfully running 10.8.2 all this while with the kexts that ibr4him provided using this method. Where the card shows as 5000. Also anyone has hdmi audio out? I am on gigabyte ga b75m d3h with intel g630. So i am solely dependent on this card for graphics.

I have had graphics enabler as yes and installed resolution as 1920x1080 via #####. It gives me a full hd resolution in mavericks but without qe ci.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy