• 161 posts
GTX 460 Hawk 1GB works fine with GraphicsEnabler=Yes on 10.7 and 10.8

SwatGuard

SwatGuard

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
One quick question : I have installed Mountain Lion on my system ( Core 2 duo 4300, 4 gb ram, Gigabyte 965g ds3, msi gts 250 1gb oc ). When i try to connect second monitor (lcd tv via dvi to hdmi adapter + hdmi cable) the mountain lion does not start anymore (white screen at startup). The video card worked out of the box after installation. Any advice to benefit of dual display ?
Thanks in advance

iLeopod

iLeopod

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • Interests:ileopod.wordpress.com
HDMI is not working with GTS 250 /9800gt/8800gt use vga or dvi.

Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
GT240 also works out of the box - in my case, I used the inno3D 1GB GDDR5 variant. Just add GraphicsEnabler=Yes to your boot plist and you're good to go.

SwatGuard

SwatGuard

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
@iLeopod - thanks for the answer but my gts250 doesn't have HDMI. I am using one DVI to VGA adapter for the monitor and one DVI to HDMI for the LCD TV.
Do you know a solution for my problem (mountain lion does not boot if lcd tv is connected to my video card ) , maybe a way to make dual display ?
Thanks in advance

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: videocard, ati, nvidia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy