Mouse think's its sonic

1 post in this topic

Hello! Im happy to say i've dual booted Windows7 and Mac OSx Lion using chameleon boot loader instead of the confusing methods of EasyBCD , and both are booting more than fine!

BUT

i have a problem , Which is my mouse. Just touch the mouse pad and BANG its moving fast and going here and there , as if its sonic :P

and yes , i installed the PS/2 kexts and all .. i tried using a USB mouse , the issue was fixed but the left click doesn't work , im using the right click to navigate and its hard :/

Im now attempting to re-install mac osx because it doesn't affect the dual boot (Using Chameleon).

Also one more thing , the sound xD i cant controll it it is always on high unless i use a headphones or using itunes to lower it from there.

EDIT: Re-installing it fixed the USB mouse issue but i feel its jump a little bit but that doesn't affect using it also , My laptop mouse still doesn't work ... any idea why ? It was working before , i mean dont say its not supported , It was working before and the windows partition isn't causing anything because i use Chameleon . :|