Hi I already own an original Macbook Pro 13 inch but I want something stronger than my little macbook pro.
I've got a hackintosh pc working a year ago, nothing was specialised to be working with a hackintosh installation, but this time I want the hardware especially for the hackintosh installation.
So here is what I've found so far:
• GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
• Intel® Core™ i7-2600 (3,4 Ghz)
• SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850 (2GB GDDR5 RAM)
• 2x Seagate ST1000DM003 1 TB
• Corsair TX750M (PSU)
• Corsair DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit
• Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE (DVD Drive)
It would be very nice if you can tell me if this combination would work.
2 replies to this topic
Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:36 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users