• This topic is locked This topic is locked
765 replies to this topic

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Coders
  • 703 posts
  • Interests:Cats

Is tonymac totalitarian, authoritarian, and last but not least, an {censored} ? yes, yes and appearently yes (we don't _really_ know his true character nation just by how he runs a community, so let's take that judgement with a grain of salt, shall we?).

But is he a fascist?

Fascism hasn't been limited to only Germany or Italy, in fact it is a phenomenon which existed or still exists in almost any western society and which shows an astonishing variety, but totalitarianism and authoritarianism are the characteristics which they all have in common. In that way you already answered the question you asked with yes!

Micky1979

Micky1979

I realized that I am lucky

• Moderators
  • 2,261 posts
Guys, I think it's best not to use strong words for petty things like these. This is because it is not worth bringing critical here, and become worse in the eyes of peoples. my 2 cents.

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Coders
  • 703 posts
  • Interests:Cats

Guys, I think it's best not to use strong words for petty things like these. This is because it is not worth bringing critical here, and become worse in the eyes of peoples. my 2 cents.

As far as I'm concerned, everything has been told. I feel no need to continue this discussion.

Mieze  :cat:

wegface

wegface

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

As far as I'm concerned, everything has been told. I feel no need to continue this discussion.

Mieze  :cat:

Being wrong has a habit of causing people to flee a conversation.

Tmx is a website owned by a person. If dont like it, do not use it. It really is that simple.

Micky1979

Micky1979

I realized that I am lucky

• Moderators
  • 2,261 posts

Being wrong has a habit of causing people to flee a conversation.

Tmx is a website owned by a person. If dont like it, do not use it. It really is that simple.

Reading the title of the Topic the problem is another, and is one reason to not use it, anymore ^_^ .

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,381 posts

There is nothing left to be said in this topic that hasn't already been said. It is turning into petty bickering. Therefore I am closing it for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy