• 288 posts
Eh! It's Voldemort's site!

SRSR333

SRSR333

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Wait, I don't get it. Did the admins (i.e. ModBot) ban the person who originally posted about this, or ban the people who replied to that thread, and opposed the unethical act? Kinda confusing...

holyfield

holyfield

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Wait, I don't get it. Did the admins (i.e. ModBot) ban the person who originally posted about this, or ban the people who replied to that thread, and opposed the unethical act? Kinda confusing...

People who said that attacking public library and Apple is unethical got banned. The thief who stole the MLB serial from library is still active member. His post was just a bit corrected by admin.

SRSR333

SRSR333

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

People who said that attacking public library and Apple is unethical got banned. The thief who stole the MLB serial from library is still active member. His post was just a bit corrected by admin.

Ok. I'm outta there. That's just plain screwed up. I never knew tmx86 could be so unscrupulous.

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

Ok. I'm outta there. That's just plain screwed up. I never knew tmx86 could be so unscrupulous.

really?? hahaha

meteorite

meteorite

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

:ph34r:

Untitled.png

4everAnoob

4everAnoob

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

:ph34r:

Untitled.png

This sound like a load of horse {censored} to me. 

I think they also ban people who ask anything about Intel atom or pentium 4/D. 

Most of their tools aren't useful anyway. 

Un!b3ast is ok I guess, myhack is dead now so now the only other way is the manual install.

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

This sound like a load of horse {censored} to me. 

I think they also ban people who ask anything about Intel atom or pentium 4/D. 

Most of their tools aren't useful anyway. 

Un!b3ast is ok I guess, myhack is dead now so now the only other way is the manual install.

you have way better options than unicrap. check pandora, vietnam tool. there are many ways to do without using crappy stolen sw.

jamiethemorris

jamiethemorris

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

you have way better options than unicrap. check pandora, vietnam tool. there are many ways to do without using crappy stolen sw.

Hackintosh Vietnam is pretty awesome and has way more options than you-know-what... It also has much better descriptions of what each thing installs and what it's for. Apple's official method of createinstallmedia along with Clover I think is the easiest way to make an installer, for me personally at least - Especially because you get a recovery partition with that method.

iHacker Pro

iHacker Pro

InsanelyMac AMD Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Interests:My Lord and saviors God, Jesus, and the holy spirit.

Yeah for Newbie USB Drive creation use Pandoras Box/MacPwn/MyHack (Myhacks dead, no yosemite support :) ),

For Post Installation use Hackintosh Vietman,

And for boot DVDs/CDs clover iso/Chameleon ISO

'Cuase Tonymuck, MacMuck, ModMuck, iMuck, Unimuck, and MultiMuck MultiSuck :P .

deadman

deadman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:LOT OF THINGS .......BUT I DON`T KNOW ANYTHINGS.

I can`t get this.Is it very hard to do or make an "manual installer". There are almost 100++ guides how to make that happened for newbie/pro.

And Do we really need to use Tmx`s cr@p tools.I think not but do you ??

The other hand Tmx topic is here for "always make fun of him" :hysterical:

iHacker Pro

iHacker Pro

InsanelyMac AMD Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I prefer to use manual installer creation/pandoras box because Macmuck's tools MultiSuck :P .

SRSR333

SRSR333

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
After visiting Stop Forum Spam, I know exactly how scumbag the tonymacx86 moderators are now. They not only banned me, but added my IP and email addresses into the above database. A search for the username I'm currently using, 'SRSR333', quickly shows 2 hits. Furthermore, several other forums use this database to block spammers (obviously, I'm not an automated bot, nor am I a link-user), and as a result, I cannot sign on to places like AVSim which happens to be very anti-spammer (yes, I run flight sims, namely, X-Plane 10).

This is bloody annoying. I wish I had the technical expertise to orchestrate a DDoS attack on the tmx86 servers, but I don't... Screw them up the a*se.

iHacker Pro

iHacker Pro

InsanelyMac AMD Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Creapy and annoying. Boy I don't want to get banned from tonymac becaus I could get banned from other places so I'll go ninja :P :ph34r:

Long Cat

Long Cat

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

After visiting Stop Forum Spam, I know exactly how scumbag the tonymacx86 moderators are now. They not only banned me, but added my IP and email addresses into the above database. A search for the username I'm currently using, 'SRSR333', quickly shows 2 hits. Furthermore, several other forums use this database to block spammers (obviously, I'm not an automated bot, nor am I a link-user), and as a result, I cannot sign on to places like AVSim which happens to be very anti-spammer (yes, I run flight sims, namely, X-Plane 10).

This is bloody annoying. I wish I had the technical expertise to orchestrate a DDoS attack on the tmx86 servers, but I don't... Screw them up the a*se.

Are you absolutely sure that it was him that added you to that list? And obviously, you didn't actually spam the forums or make multiple accounts, right?

If the answers to those questions are yes and no respectivally, then that sort of conduct warrents some further action IMO. Contact those guys at Stop Spam and explain the situation as a first step. DDos is out of the question, it's illegal in some countries and it takes a lot of people to orgistrte regardless, but there are other options avliable. Use your immgnation... :whistle:

SRSR333

SRSR333

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Are you absolutely sure that it was him that added you to that list?

I'm positive that it was him. For example, I've only ever used the username 'Scramjet' on the tonymacx86 forums, and that user is linked to my Outlook email address. Both are in the Stop Forum Spam database.

And obviously, you didn't actually spam the forums or make multiple accounts, right?

Not simultaneously, no. I created new accounts after my old ones were banned. Three accounts total.

If the answers to those questions are yes and no respectivally, then that sort of conduct warrents some further action IMO. Contact those guys at Stop Spam and explain the situation as a first step. DDos is out of the question, it's illegal in some countries and it takes a lot of people to orchestrate regardless, but there are other options available. Use your imagination... :whistle:

Not sure...

As a side note, does anyone know how to change public IP addresses, given that mine is dynamic? Thanks...

midi ッ

midi ッ

YYEEEEEEP .... just try it ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

MANUAL MODE FTW B) B) Who agrees? (Raise your hands) *raises hands*

iHacker Pro

iHacker Pro

InsanelyMac AMD Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Use unblockus' free trial,

MacUser2525

MacUser2525

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

As a side note, does anyone know how to change public IP addresses, given that mine is dynamic? Thanks...

I have found changing/faking the MAC ID of my router and hitting the renew DHCP lease button in it gets me a new IP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy