Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

Funny stuff, some time after my comments in this thread i got banned again from there, when asking them for the cause of this ban, well no answer (my last post was made around 5-6months ago there, so nothing wrong from this side).  I have (well, had) the same nickname there so could it be that one of their mods is registered with insanelymac and banning anyone that comments on them ?

Amazing lol

• Like 1

Meh, happened to me too. I wrote three guides. I was banned for reasons unknown and they deleted everything. I seriously want to DDoS their servers but I don't have the know-how.

If figure out how to DDoS my computer can help you :P (Joke that <-- way).

Irony_Iron_by_Pauhx.jpg

truth be told i do agree that tmac is an elephant in the room. but i disagree that we should flame them for it.

if we flame them,we're just breaking our own policies. we don't support tonymac. but every time someone says ''tonymac'' followed by some bigoted sentence,we support them,one way or another. we're promoting tonymac each time we hate on them.

can't believe people didn't get the hang of this yet.

• Like 2

Irony_Iron_by_Pauhx.jpg

truth be told i do agree that tmac is an elephant in the room. but i disagree that we should flame them for it.

if we flame them,we're just breaking our own policies. we don't support tonymac. but every time someone says ''tonymac'' followed by some bigoted sentence,we support them,one way or another. we're promoting tonymac each time we hate on them.

can't believe people didn't get the hang of this yet.

That moment when that's true!!!!

Dear InsanelyMac users,

I just wanted to let you know about a very important change regarding my ethernet driver projects. From April, the 1st 2015 on all my drivers will be distributed exclusively via MµltiBeast. For further information please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

Sincerely,

Mieze

• Like 7

They believe, any other way to do something is the incorrect way and, you shall be banned for suggesting it.

They pretty much believe, "Tony is god and anyone who defies him shall be sent to the ban hammer."

I was banned from there cause i ask help related Olarila osx mavericks distro

Honestly, you shouldn't ask there about that. But tbh, if it was like a problem like post-installation, they still should've helped you :/

Does anyone here have contacts with the moderators at Stop Forum Spam? tmx86 have listed my IP address there and several of my choice usernames and e-mail addresses that I now cannot use for other forums like AVSIM. It's bloody annoying to have to switch to my metered and slower mobile network whenever I want to access that forum. I have already attempted to contact Stop Forum Spam twice but to no avail. Thanks guys... \

And screw tonymacx86. 

Just find the King of internet (A.K.A. the goverment) 's phone #/eMail and contact him :P .

• Like 1

Does anyone here have contacts with the moderators at Stop Forum Spam? tmx86 have listed my IP address there and several of my choice usernames and e-mail addresses that I now cannot use for other forums like AVSIM. It's bloody annoying to have to switch to my metered and slower mobile network whenever I want to access that forum. I have already attempted to contact Stop Forum Spam twice but to no avail. Thanks guys... \

And screw tonymacx86. 

Just buy new ip address, or just use vpn? vpn isn't that slow?

Do you have a fixed IP? my modem gets a new one every 24h

No, it's dynamic. ISPs in my country don't give fixed IP addresses to residential locations. I should unplug the router overnight as well as through the day to see if the IP address changes.

Thanks for all the inputs guys. InsanelyMac is a wonderful place to be.

No, it's dynamic. ISPs in my country don't give fixed IP addresses to residential locations. I should unplug the router overnight as well as through the day to see if the IP address changes.

Thanks for all the inputs guys. InsanelyMac is a wonderful place to be.

In case you have a dynamic IP address they are probably identifying you with a cookie. Try to delete all cookies of websites which are affected of this problem.

Mieze

• Like 5

In case you have a dynamic IP address they are probably identifying you with a cookie. Try to delete all cookies of websites which are affected of this problem.

Mieze

No dice. My phone browser is set to clear all data upon exit (for *ahem* reasons) and I still am blocked from such sites. The thing about my ISP's 'dynamic' IP is that the IP address is fixed to the particular device as long as it is connected and switched on, in this case, my router. If I directly plug my laptop into my fibre terminal, I get assigned a different IP address and I can access all such sites freely. Hence why I say that I have to leave my router off overnight and possibly through the day, so that a new address is leased to my router. Which I still haven't done yet.

All the same, thanks for the help.

No dice. My phone browser is set to clear all data upon exit (for *ahem* reasons) and I still am blocked from such sites. The thing about my ISP's 'dynamic' IP is that the IP address is fixed to the particular device as long as it is connected and switched on, in this case, my router. If I directly plug my laptop into my fibre terminal, I get assigned a different IP address and I can access all such sites freely. Hence why I say that I have to leave my router off overnight and possibly through the day, so that a new address is leased to my router. Which I still haven't done yet.

All the same, thanks for the help.

Might try a different router. Or contact your provider and see if they can maybe assign you a new ip address.

SUCCESS - I changed my public IP address. Just unplugged and switched off the router through the day, came back home, plugged it back in and I'm assigned a new IP. No more blocked sites.

Suck it, tmx86.

• Like 1

SUCCESS - I changed my public IP address. Just unplugged and switched off the router through the day, came back home, plugged it back in and I'm assigned a new IP. No more blocked sites.

Suck it, tmx86.

ahahaha :wink_anim: .. they do suck  :hysterical: