What are you guys using to bind Mouse Buttons?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Pchild

Pchild

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
I have a Logitech MX518 optical mouse with 8 buttons, and the back and forward don't work, let alone the other buttons.

What are you guys using to bind your mice forward/back and other keys?

p.H

p.H

InsanelyMac Legend

• FAQ Team
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Hackintosh & NBA & COD4 promod
+1 to this question
I have logitech gaming mouse G500
Logitech has a software for OS X
But it doesn't include either of our mice.

instant idiot

instant idiot

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
I've got a wireless USB i-rocks mouse with back/forward buttons, and I too would like to make them do something useful, like back/forward... Currently they are detected as middle click. (Go figure)

geoffito

geoffito

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Have you guys looked at SteerMouse, I used to use it with my Razer Copperhead mouse.
Hope this helps...

Pchild

Pchild

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Have you guys looked at SteerMouse, I used to use it with my Razer Copperhead mouse.
Hope this helps...

It worked amazing for binding my mouse buttons... however, it broke the magnification on my dock, as well as "knowing" where my mouse curser was. Example if I hover over a firefox tab the "close" box doesn't appear. It's like its not sure where my mouse pointer is even though clicking works fine.

Damn, this was almost a perfect solution.

p.H

p.H

InsanelyMac Legend

• FAQ Team
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Hackintosh & NBA & COD4 promod

It worked amazing for binding my mouse buttons... however, it broke the magnification on my dock, as well as "knowing" where my mouse curser was. Example if I hover over a firefox tab the "close" box doesn't appear. It's like its not sure where my mouse pointer is even though clicking works fine. Damn, this was almost a perfect solution.

Thx for your reply .
May I ask you if you're using the cracked app or you bought it in the appstore
If it's a cracked app, hope you can upload it. thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy